Passbox Knowledges Summary
Passbox Knowledges Summary
November 21, 2022
Passbox Knowledges Summary
1.Brief IntroductionAs an auxiliary equipment of the cleanroom, the passbox is mainly used for the transfer of small items between the clean area and the clean area, between the non-clean area and the clean area, so as to reduce the number of times of opening the door of the cleanroom and minimize the pollution of the clean area. The passbox is widely used in micro-technology, biological laboratories, pharmaceutical factories, hospitals, food processing industry, LCD, electronics factories and other places that require air purification.
The passbox is made of stainless steel panel, smooth and clean. The double doors are interlocked to effectively prevent cross-contamination, equipped with electronic or mechanical interlocking devices, and equipped with ultraviolet germicidal lamps.
2.ClassificationPassbox is divided into three categories:
(1)Electronic chain passbox
(2)Mechanical interlock passbox
According to the working principle, the passbox can be divided into air shower passbox, ordinary passbox and laminar flow passbox. Various types of passboxes can be made according to actual requirements. Optional accessories: walkie-talkie, germicidal lamp and other related functional accessories.
3.Charateristic(1) The working surface of the short-distance passbox is made of stainless steel plate, which is smooth, clean and wear-resistant.
(2) The working surface of the long-distance passbox adopts non-powered rollers, which makes it easy and convenient to transfer items.
(3) The doors on both sides are equipped with mechanical interlock or electronic interlock and electronic latch device to ensure that the doors on both sides cannot be opened at the same time.
(4) Various non-standard sizes and floor-to-ceiling passbox can be customized according to customer needs.
(5) The wind speed at the air outlet of the air nozzle is as high as 20s or more.
(6) USing high-efficiency filters with clapboards, and the filtration efficiency is: 99.99%, ensuring the purification level.
(7) Using EVA sealing material, which has high airtight performance.
(8) Configurable walkie-talkie.
4. Operating Principle1. Mechanical interlocking device: The internal interlocking is realized in a mechanical form. When one door is opened, the other door cannot be opened. The other door must be closed before the other door can be opened.
2. Electronic interlocking device: internally adopts integrated circuits, electromagnetic locks, control panels, indicator lights and so on to achieve interlocking. When one of the doors is opened, the other door opening indicator light is off, telling that the door cannot be opened, and at the same time, the electromagnetic lock acts to realize interlocking. When the door is closed, the electromagnetic lock on the other side starts to work, and the indicator light will be on at the same time, indicating that another door can be opened.
5. Application methodThe passbox is managed according to the cleanliness level of the higher-level clean area connected to it. For example, the passbox connected between the coding room and the filling room should be managed according to the requirements of the filling room. After get off work, the operator in the clean area is responsible for wiping the interior surfaces of the pass box and turning on the ultraviolet sterilization lamp for 30 minutes
(1)Materials entering and exiting the clean area must be strictly separated from the human flow passage, and enter and exit through the special passage for materials in the production workshop
(2)When the materials enter, the raw and auxiliary materials are sent to the raw and auxiliary materials temporary storage room of the workshop through the pass box after the person in charge of the preparation team organizes personnel to remove the package or clean the surface. After the inner packaging materials are removed from the outer temporary storage room, they are sent to the inner packaging room through the passbox. The workshop integrator handles the handover of materials with the person in charge of the preparation and inner packaging process
(3)When passing through the passbox, the regulations of “one opening and one closing” of the inner and outer doors of the passbox must be strictly followed, and the two doors cannot be opened at the same time. After opening the outer door to put the materials in, close the door first, then open the inner door to take out the materials, close the door.
(4)When the materials in the clean area are sent out, the materials should be transported to the relevant material intermediate station first, and moved out of the clean area according to the reverse procedure when the materials enter.
(5)All semi-finished products shipped out of the clean area must be sent from the passbox to the outer temporary storage room, and then transferred to the outer packaging room through the logistics channel.
(6)Materials and wastes that are highly likely to cause pollution should be transported to the unclean area through their special passbox.
(7)After the materials come in and out, clean up the sanitation of each cleanroom or intermediate station and the passbox in time, close the inner and outer passage doors of the pass box, and do a good job of cleaning and disinfection.
6.Matters need attention(1)The passbox is suitable for general transportation. During transportation, it should be protected from rain and snow to avoid damage and corrosion.
(2)The passbox should be stored in a warehouse with a temperature of -10°C~+40°C, a relative humidity not greater than 80%, and no corrosive gases such as acid and alkali.
(3)When unpacking, it should be operated in a civilized manner, and no rough and barbaric operations are allowed to avoid personal injury.
(4)After unpacking, first please confirm whether the product is the one you ordered, and then carefully check whether there are any missing parts in the packing list, and whether there are signs of damage to each part caused by transportation.
7.Operating procedures(1)Wipe the items to be delivered with 0.5% peracetic acid or 5% iodophor solution.
(2)Open the outer door of the passbox, quickly place the items to be transferred, disinfect the passbox with 0.5% peracetic acid spray, and close the outer door of the passbox.
(3)Turn on the ultraviolet lamp in the passbox, and irradiate the items to be delivered with ultraviolet light for no less than 15 minutes
(4)Inform the experimenters or staff in the barrier system to open the inner door of the transfer window and take out the items.